360 Knee Systems is 100% focussed on improving the outcomes for total knee replacement patients.
We use a holistic approach to knee replacement, tailoring each and every case to the individual. The process is conducted over a series of stages to ensure the best possible result:
- Use pre-operative patient profiling and shared decision making tools to help patients and their orthopaedic surgeon make great treatment choices.
- Create and manage a patient specific prehabilitation program that is delivered both face to face and via a telemedicine platform by our experienced physiotherapy team.
- World-class biomedical engineers create dynamic surgical plans that are truly patient specific to the knee replacement candidate. The 3D plans utilise advanced simulation and customisation technology.
- Surgery delivered with patient specific technology for the femur, tibia and patella. This ensures accurate and precise placement of the total knee replacement components.
- Create and manage a patient specific rehabilitation program that is delivered both face to face and via a telemedicine platform by our experienced physiotherapy team.
- Post-operative patient monitoring that integrates with wearable sensors. Our data analytics platforms ensure that the knee replacement patient recovery is targeted and measured.
The ultimate goal of everyone at 360 Knee Systems is to develop and manage high quality orthopaedic knowledge specific to total knee replacement. Every time we are involved we create thousands of pieces of data. We work directly with orthopaedic knee specialists to create information that is used to help improve patient outcomes.
We want every patient to be satisfied with their new knee!